What to pack, and useful information
Please be aware that storage space in the hold of the bus is limited.
- One carry-on sized luggage per person: 24 by 16 by 10-inch – also useful for the domestic flights, bus transport .
- Bring a Backpack or Day-Pack and Computer case for personal items. (no limit, as you carry!)
- If traveling with an instrument – one instrument case per person
We will have access and time allowed for laundry to be done approximately every 2 or 3 days. (Please see the itinerary for your tour for places we will visit for more than one night)
Personal Hygiene items can be purchased easily, as well as travel items such as; power adapters
These are just a few items to pack.
- Flashlight – for early morning / evening walks
- Umbrella – to shield from the sun in areas with no shade
- Compass / GPS locator – useful in all locations
- Hat / Scarf – for sun protection and for women entering a mosque
- Emergency contact numbers and ID – to carry on your person
- pad of paper/notebook and pen for notes
- STURDY comfortable shoes for walking
- Rain anorak / windbreaker for inclement weather
- Warm sweater/jumper for cool mornings or evenings
When traveling eating local foods, and drinking tap water ….
Traveler’s diarrhea is a common medical problem for people traveling. Traveler’s diarrhea is sometimes called by its more colorful names: Montezuma’s revenge, Delhi belly, and Turkey trots.
Be aware that it MAY happen to you … we want you to be prepared in such a situation.
Here are a few links to find out more information, and to prepare your toiletries kit: